Consulting services are powered by Σ dp Analytics, a cross functional team within Destum Partners that brings scientific, market, commercial, and financial expertise together to provide insightful and actionable guidance.
Product & Market Assessments
The information needs of the Biopharmaceutical and Life Sciences industries are highly dynamic and variable. Services powered by Σ dp Analytics are customized to meet the complex needs of our Clients. Destum Partners provides a unique perspective not only through our extensive experience, but also through real world implementation via our advisory services. Our services are designed to improve decision making and maximize value for our Clients. The assessment discipline and methodology utilized are driven by the strategic objectives of our Clients. Σ dp Analytics covers a variety of both quantitative and qualitative information segments and provides solutions to our Clients’ toughest challenges. The information gathered through product and market assessments forms the basis for the market and financial assumptions driving our valuations.
Our ability to assess risk and generate sound market and financial assumptions are the primary reasons for Destum Partners’ position as one of the leading valuation service providers in our industries. Σ dp Analytics deploys a variety of valuation methodologies with heavy emphasis on cash flow based methodologies such as rNPV and DCF. We place significant emphasis on these methodologies because we can control, at a granular level, all of the data inputs driving our valuation outputs. The quality of the outputs generated through our valuations have been validated time and again through successful transactions, thus indicating a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Often a variety of methodologies (Cocktail Approach) will be utilized to compute the value
- Value will be expressed either as NPV, rNPV or EV depending on methodologies used
- The computed value is what an asset is worth at the time of the analysis
- It is the amount a buyer should expect to pay for an asset, or the amount a seller should expect to receive for an asset
Return on Investment (ROI):
- An essential out put measure to assess the efficiency of an investment in an asset
- Essential for capital rationing requirements
- Compare to internal or external hurdle rates for asset selection
- Compute the time in years to recoup an investment in an asset
- Compare and match relative to internal guidelines or external payback period requirements